DVG Tech Solutions

About Us

DVG is a high skilled talented Human Capital Consulting Organization with individual practices in Talent Acquisition. Primarily started its venture in the USA and expanded its operations to India, DVG now offers specialized services in all spheres of  Resource Management.

This Consulting ingenuity is with the vision to offer a world-class content solutions and resource development tools to organizations to help them realize their visions

Our Beliefs

A competent workforce underpins the success of any organization.

We are a team of professional specialists in varied domains who have come together with a mission to ‘make it happen’ in the area of organizational development and resource identification.

We at DVG Tech Solutions cognize that knowledge is the currency of the imminent in a world of infinite possibilities!

Our Values

DESIRES – To be the most preferred supplier to the global clients in providing world class services and solutions in the area of people function & management to utilize most current technologies.  We  Desire to SUCCEED

VICTORY – To provide cost-effective professional services to clients across the globe, putting right talent at right time. We are dedicated to provide solutions for any HR challenges of our clients our customers or our employees

GROWTH – DVG Tech Solutions focus on delivering the highest quality service and  working with highest quality professional growth for customer satisfaction. We construct the directions and destinations to build  the  teams

Metrics we measure

 Service Delivery – Consistency, timeliness, accuracy, and safety compliance
 Recruiting Quality – Matching of skill requirements, requisition fulfilment ratios
 Cost  Optimization– Cost containment, pricing changes & goals, hire cost
Customer Support – Responsiveness, addressing problems, documentation
 Business Relations – Ease of business, account management & account support
 Quality Of Hire – Individual performance metrics, retention rate of new hires
 Employee/Customer Satisfaction – Manager & Employee satisfaction

Our Objectives & Strategy

With a primary focus on creating and maintaining High Quality Skilled Resource pool to support ongoing business needs and future business needs, DVG has built a strong skilled IT and Non-IT professionals pool.

We believe in providing high Quality  Services on time and retaining the relationship by meeting the client requirements

Committed to supply Quality Resources with precise skills across domains and technologies

We believe 85% of our successful placements come directly from our database; the other 15% comes from creative thinking

Our Commitment

Geographically diverse, experienced recruiters who source round the clock
A New Jersey based centre to supplement staffing & recruiting during peak periods
A special recruiting team to handle and hit upon niche skill sets
Ability to perform job screenings, interviews, skills testing and soft skills  assessments
Capacity  to source profiles faster than our competition – typically within 12-24 hours
Advanced software tools for searching beyond the major job boards in the U.S.
Pro-Active recruiting & pipelining with continuous process improvement
Single point of contact to ensure requirements coverage
Consistency in meeting SLA’s. Continuing investment in capabilities